Separation agreement

When the parties know how they wish to separate their property and plan for the care of their children we assist by drafting the separation agreement along with the petition for dissolution, the final divorce decree, and if children are involved, a shared parenting plan, the requisite child support worksheet, health insurance order and any ancillary documents such as quit claim deeds and qualified domestic relations orders.

When the parties are able to agree on child care, or the “allocation of parental rights and responsibilities” they frequently enter a shared parenting plan.