Motion to Modify Custody

if a party unilaterally wishes to change a custody order and both parties to the agreement cannot agree, the court cannot modify the decree unless it determines that there has first been a change in circumstances of the child, the child’s residential parent, or either of the parents subject to the shared parenting plan; and that the modification is necessary to serve the best interest of the child.