Complaint for paternity

A parent to a child born outside of wedlock may wish to establish paternity in order to determine the allocation of parental rights and responsibilities. Often these parties can also enter a shared parenting plan or may wish to address the issue of custody rights and/or child support. These matters are heard in the juvenile division of Common Pleas Court.